Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Amazing Convertible Dress (Butter by Nadia - $246 and Up)






Internet surfing has done it again - brought me to something perfectly wonderful. Now, to be fair, I am not completely certain that it IS wonderful as I haven't purchased one for myself, but it LOOKS wonderful and some good googling research surfaced some other reviews that were extraordinarily positive.

Gorgeous drapey fabric in sumptuous colors and patterns: Check.

Looks as if it would be flattering on every single body type: Check.

Renders the ever horrifying "size chart" experience null and void because it's one size and fits all sizes up to 16: Check.

Cost can be rationalized because the dress can be configured in a multitude of ways so that you can convince yourself that you are getting 30 outfits for the price of one: Check.


There's this convertible jersey number pictured here in three of its possible configurations, and a number of other styles on the website, including a very classy version made of satin. And if you or someone you know is getting ready to go all out for a crazy wedding extravaganza, this is one dress that all of the bridesmaids can REALLY and TRULY wear again. The demonstrative videos on the website appear to give you all you need to know to look glam in a second, and the wrapping of the dress into the different styles looks like a cinch.

What can I say, I'm in love - LOVE - and if I had a few extra hundreds laying around and felt like I could splurge in this crap economy, I would. So please do it for yourself and report back. Pretty please?






3 comments:

  1. You could always pick up one of the sale dresses & let us know what you think. That way you'd be SAVING money.

    See how helpful I am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nobody will ever accuse you of being unhelpful! a bad influence, maybe, but never unhelpful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Canada Goose Jackets http://www.canadagoosebests.com/

    ReplyDelete