Monday, May 4, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome!

I have been meaning to start a blog for sometime. Mostly because I seem to be the go-to person amongst my friends when it comes to suggestions for gifts, party planning, restaurants, how to entertain mom when she comes to visit, dentists, car repair, legal advice/referrals, classes, and where I get my clothes (hint - online, always, always, always). I've even been called upon to write thank you notes for wedding gifts I did not receive and job interviews that I did not attend, not to mention a suggestion for a term paper topic here and there and I've written/significantly edited a number of successful personal statements for graduate schools, internships and scholarships.

Eclectic advice to be sure, but perhaps some of it may be useful. And feel free to post requests and questions. I would be delighted to impart some of this completely useless knowledge upon you in the hopes that it may be of at least a little value. Plus, it will make me feel better about the time that I spend online!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere!

    I just love using the word, "Blogosphere"!

    - Ethan

    ReplyDelete